Use your membership card to secure savings from the following businesses …
Smart spending with OfficeMax will bring you savings on far more than just stationery. With a huge range of office products from furniture to that sharpener for your pencil, you can purchase your office supplies from OfficeMax and utilise the Chamber’s collective buying power to maximise savings.
- Discounts off OfficeMax’s already low everyday prices on over 400 commonly used products (average discount is 30% and excludes Postage Paid products)
- Additional discounts off OfficeMax’s everyday prices on an additional 20,000+ products including stationery, technology, coffee and tea, furniture, cleaning and hygiene, packaging, safety gear, art & craft and much more! Account holders can receive further discounts on high use products for their business such as printer ink and toner and your favourite brand of tea or coffee. Contact your OfficeMax Account Manager for assistance
- Low Price Guarantee – click here for details
- Place orders in a way that’s convenient for you – online, free phone, free fax, or shop in store
- Free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm.
For queries, to open an account or ensure your existing OfficeMax account is linked to this offer, email OfficeMax at .
To view OfficeMax terms and conditions and find your nearest OfficeMax retail store, click here.
Refer to www.officemax.co.nz for full terms and conditions. Valid only to members of the Chambers of Commerce.
Z – is for New Zealand
Z does the administration, you do the business.
Whatever business you’re in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That’s the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people. You and your staff can use it to fill up and pay securely. You can keep track of all your fuel expenditure online through Z Card Online, as well as streamline your GST returns – leaving you with more time to get on with your real work.
In recognition of the New Zealand Chamber’s longstanding relationship with Z Energy, Z has increased the discount offered on the Chamber of Commerce Z Card to 7c per litre off the advertised pump price at participating Z service stations nationwide, and that’s not all you’ll get.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 7 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.
- Save 12.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply. You’ll save with every fill.
- 15% of WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.*
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card, plus
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
To take advantage of the exclusive Chamber Z Card offer you’ll need to have your membership number handy and this unique code CHAMBERNR.
Signing up for a Z Card is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply go to http://z.co.nz/chamber15 to apply.
Got a Z Card already?
If your business already has a Z Card through your local Chamber of Commerce, and you’re not receiving this latest offer and want to be, all you need to do is give Z a call on 0800 474 355 or drop them an email at to make the change.
Not sure what offer you’re currently on?
Log onto your Z Card Online account or get in touch with Z directly to make sure you’re getting the most from Z Card account.
The fine print
Z’s standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Card accounts. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, e.g. supermarket dockets.
* The VTNZ CoFA offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.
** For more information on collecting Fly Buys points with Z Card, and Fly Buys terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard.
Vodafone Red Business Packages for Mobile which include minutes, texts, data and subsidised smartphones. Members new to Vodafone who sign a 24-month Vodafone Red Business Plan and members who are existing Vodafone customers and renew onto a 24 month Red Business Plan* will, for three months of their new Red Business Plan term, be credited back half of their Red Business Plan monthly access fees.
To view more details of this offer please click here or call your local representative or 0800 888 129.
*Terms and conditions apply
Early termination fees differ by plan and duration. Plan transfer restrictions and fees may apply. Vodafone On Account mobile terms and conditions apply. Validation of your membership may be required to sign up to this offer.
Take advantage of their “Meet or Beat” deal. As a NZ Chamber of Commerce Northland member, when you show Mercury a recent price of electricity supplier is offering you for your Northland based business premises, they promise to either meet that price, or go one better, and beat it! They’ll also fix the price of your energy at that super low rate for 2 years.
For more information contact 0800 20 18 20 or email email@example.com. Conditions apply.
NOEL LEEMING GROUP
Save on electronics and appliances
Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide.
Simply use your membership card, or quote your membership number to access trade discounts across the range.
Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today’s technology. Whether you’re setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989
Data recovery, management and tech support
In 2013 Noel Leeming purchased Maclean technology adding the complimentary services of data recovery and data management through Cloud based solutions.
At the same time Noel Leeming has expanded its outbound Tech Solutions offering with a Tech in a van who can install your new technology set up in your house or small business; 44 technicians nationwide; and 19 Open Learning Centres where a customer can get one on one training for their new Technology device.
For more information call 0800 737 5223 or visit www.noelleeming.co.nz/shop/
– See more at: http://www.chamber.co.nz/why-join/benefits-of-membership/save-on-business-expenses/noel-leeming/#sthash.l8lxccUD.dpuf
Phone Northland Chamber 09 438 4771 for extra details
When you choose a Hertz rental you can be assured you will receive a well-maintained vehicle, world-class service and exceptional value. Hertz has one of the newest fleets in New Zealand, including hatchbacks, sedans, 4WDs, vans and mini buses with an average vehicle age of just eight months.
With offices in all major cities and airports around New Zealand, Hertz offers a wide range of pick-up and drop-off locations. To further enhance your rental experience, Hertz has an innovative range of offerings including the Hertz NeverLost Navigation system, Hertz New Zealand Audio Travel App and Premium Roadside Assistance as well as flexible hire options.
Please visit hertz.co.nz to rent fast and easy with Hertz.
GREAT BENEFITS FOR CHAMBER MEMBERS.
We’re making life on the road very comfortable for members of the Northland Chamber of Commerce.
Quote your Customer Discount Program (CDP) number when you book. Phone the Chamber 09 438 4771 for the code.
Talk to our Regional Partners to see how they can help you make savings in your business
THE NORTHERN ADVOCATE
NORTHLAND DOCUMENT SOLUTION – RICOH NORTHLAND
Current membership fees are: (INCLUDING GST)
|Business Start-Up (trading less than a year)||$143.75|
|65+ – Retired individual membership||$51.75|
|1 – 3 Employees||$195.50|
|4 – 6 Employees||$293.25|
|7 – 9 Employees||$402.50|
|10 – 50 Employees||$586.50|