Are you frustrated with coming second or third in tenders or Request for Proposals (RFPs),
particularly All Of Government contracts?
There is no profit in coming second!
- Did you know that 70% to 80% of tender and RFP proposals submitted are unsuccessful?
- Do you know what it costs you to win or lose?
- Do you understand your odds of success and what you get if you do win?
Trying to win tenders is an expensive and frustrating experience join us and learn from an
expert. Frank Aldridge is the Director of The Integral Group Limited and in his capability
session he will be covering:
- knowing when to bid (and when not to) and project managing the response
- the psychology of the buyer
- how to plan and develop a winning response
- a strategy development technique
- how to present and pitch your ideas
Presented by Frank Aldridge, director of The Integral Group, Aldridge has over 22 years’ experience
n consulting and training in tender process, procurement, and negotiation. The presentations will be
delivered over a two to three hour period with a break for refreshments and ample time for questions
and answers at the end. Each session will be filmed and available as an ongoing resource to the
public. For further information email
When – Wednesday, December 16th, from 2.00pm – 4.30pm
Registrations Close Monday 14th Dec. 10am*, limited places.
*Register before cut off to receive Franks bound printed resource.
Please register below