Kia ora koutou- hello folks
Please note the Business Capability session we were running from The Orchard tomorrow February 16th has been postponed due to the shift in Covid-19 Levels.
While these may seem extra precautionary measures given we are only at Level 2 in Northland, our high number of registrations make social distancing in the Mahi Tahi space difficult, as does the generally interactive nature of the workshop, we would rather err on the side of caution. We do believe delivery in person is also better value so we will reschedule our presenter Frank Aldridge for March, and let you know the dates once we have heard on Wednesday where things are at in terms of containment of this new outbreak and any shifts in levels. Thank you for your understanding.
A few little reminders too…
- please reach out to NorthChamber if you need a confidential ear, we realise these shifting levels add to stress and make business continuity difficult, we are here for a cuppa and a chat either in person or via phone or zoom. If we can’t help you – we will do our best to connect you with someone who can.
- Connect with us on our Facebook page, if you have not already– we post our event updates, business news from other Chambers, and agencies, and local and central government updates there an don our Website as soon as we have them to share. NorthChamber Facebook Page. NorthChamber website. Note for ALL events hosted by The Orchard Business and Events Hub, please view their Facebook page here – All Orchard Events
- If you have any key concerns or ideas in relation to Covid-19 and how it is affecting your business or the wider business community we would be keen to hear from you.
Piki te ora – stay well and take care
Pitching Ideas and Presentations, presented by Frank Aldridge of the Integral Group
The third in the series of workshops is aimed at growing skills in the local business sector, particularly useful for those interested in working on projects with local government.
Your business is great, but how great are you at sharing your story, and are the buyers buying it?
- Understand buyer psychology
- Discover the ideal client
- Learn four guiding principles
- Apply strategy development tools and much more.
Perfect your pitch process with expert Frank Aldridge of the Integral Group as he share his 22 plus years of expertise in winning clients over, saving you resource, reputation and time.
The Business Capability Sessions are brought to you by Whangarei District Council in collaboration with Northland Inc. and NorthChamber.
When – Tuesday, February 16th 2.00pm –4.30pm POSTPONED a new date will be advised
Registrations close Friday 15th February 10.00am, limited places – please register below
All sessions include light refreshments and a Q and A session. They will be filmed and available as
a video resource on partner websites in the New Year.
These free Business Capability Sessions are brought to you by Whangarei District Council in
collaboration with Northland Inc and NorthChamber. A further session will be available – Joint Ventures on 24th February.
For further information email