NorthChamber invites you to join us at the first in a series of Industry After Five (IA5) events.
Our focus for the evening is on construction, infrastructure and affiliated industries, and has arisen from the need for the sector to collectively address the impacts of the Covid 19 shutdown and in particular review/discuss/consider the need for a coordinated response.
Our special guests will be responding to a programme of discussion points collated with industry support and collaboration in mind, guests include:
- Hon Shane Jones – NZ First MP
- Ondine Waddle – Mitre 10
- Keith Cocking (Fulton Hogan) – Chair, Civil Contractors NZ Northland
- Simon Weston (Whangarei District Council) – General Manager Infrastructure
- Trevor Griffiths (Griffiths Project Management) – President, NZ Institute of Building, Northland Branch
- Simon Crawford (Bella Homes) – President, Master Builders Northland
- Herman Potgieter (Lumus) – Providing performance improvement solution
We hope that by bringing together collective industry expertise, business intelligence and Northland stakeholders we can start to map out a future that makes the most of the opportunities afforded us. We hope you can join us.
Please register below