New Kiwi Career Success Course
Finding a Job in NZ!
New Kiwi Career Success is a FREE 3 day training course and follow up workshop to help new migrants to job search effectively in New Zealand. This course is available in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua and Whangarei and is delivered by the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce network.
“Fantastic! Energize me with positive attitude and hope. Gained a lot of new knowledge about kiwi attitude, kiwi life style, kiwi employer and what they expect from us when they search for a new employee.”
Here’s what you will learn:
- Practical job search advice on the New Zealand job market for migrants new to New Zealand
- Assist you to create a great, Kiwi-style CV
- Help you to answer those tricky interview questions
- Research your industry and occupation
- Share your experience with other New Kiwis
- Develop a winning job search strategy just for you!!
Here’s what you do:
- Register as a Job Seeker on New Kiwis
- Attend 3 days New Kiwi Career Success course
- Attend follow-up workshop
- Keep in regular contact with us
|Auckland||21-23 August 17|
|Auckland||5-7 September 17|
|Rotorua||11-13 September 17|
|Hamilton||18-20 September 17|
|Auckland||18-20 September 17|
|Tauranga||25-27 September 17|
|Whangarei||11-13 October 17|
|Auckland||3-5 October 17|
|Hamilton||9-11 October 17|
|Auckland||16-18 October 17|
|Auckland||31-2 November 17|
|Tauranga||8-10 November 17|
To register on the next available course in your town
- Register on New Kiwis as a job seeker
- Email with the course you would like to attend. Please include the completed form here and your CV
- Call us 0800 709 907
*Note these courses fill up quickly, we will let you know the soonest available date if your first choice is full.
Am I eligible to attend?
- Legally able to work in New Zealand, valid work visa
- This course is not available for student or working holiday visa holders
- If you are not sure if you are eligible, please email us.