The purpose – of this event is to:
- inspire business success through understanding best practice
- strengthening inter and intra-business relationships
- provide an opportunity to focus on business on their core strengths and competitive advantage.
- network with other Northland business leaders and professionals.
- examine those components integral to future business success.
For more click here
The audience – Northland business people from all backgrounds but specifically targeting those who do not traditionally have the ability to attend existing conference style events outside of Northland. This would include management from larger companies, support services such as banking, legal, accounting and local and central government agencies operating in Northland.
The speakers – will be of a high standard not only expert in their field but expert in the ability to delivery key messages. The objective is that each will have the ability to inspire the audience, give them concepts that challenge them and provide opportunity to take away and use in their day-to-day businesses and are people that they would not normally have the opportunity to engage with. click here
General admission – $140+GST (table of 8 $1000+GST)
Chamber member discounted – $120+GST (table of 8 $900+GST)
Register for tickets below
Register your interest below