- This event has passed.
WDC Recruitment event – Attract and hire the right staff in a tight labour market
July 5, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Join us at this workshop aimed at supporting local businesses.
Walk away with a practical tool kit specific that covers key areas including;
- Deciding when your business needs a new staff member
- Identifying the role and responsibilities of the new position
- Determining the pay scale
- Identifying the benefits your business will provide and understanding the cost when employing new staff
- Step-by-step guide to recruiting a new team member – either doing it yourself or through a provider
When: Tuesday 5 July 2022, 5.30pm – 7.00pm
Where: The Orchard Business and Event Hub, Mahi Tahi meeting room
35 Walton St, Whangārei
(Entrance on via carpark, opposite Whangārei Dry Cleaners)
RSVP: please register below This is a free event you can join in person or online. Registration is required.
Note: There is no onsite parking available. PARKING: Vine/Rose street carpark, Clyde St parking available only a few minutes walk
Bus stop just around the corner.
Joanne Ashby, owner of Purpose Built Careers, is a highly experienced HR consultant who has led a wide variety of people related projects both in NZ and overseas.
She is a pragmatic, commercially aware consultant who is able to identify practical solutions for large and small organisations alike. With a long history of recruitment, Joanne can offer insights which will help improve your attraction and selection strategies.
Hosted by Whangarei District Council ans supported by Northland Inc and NorthChamber