NZ Chambers of Commerce Northland is an ideal “first port of call” for international trade assistance and advice on both exporting and importing. Services are tailored to both existing exporters and importers and anyone contemplating exporting or importing. A range of services are available which include:
- Trade Enquiries – Locating contacts in offshore markets for both importers to locate suppliers and for exporters to locate potential customers and access to information on trade fairs.
- Links with overseas trade organisations.
- Letters of Introduction for members to access and open doors in overseas markets
- Documentation enquiries including issuing Certificates of Origin and advice on special documents and certification procedures.
- Access to ATA Carnets which allow the temporary admission of goods into overseas markets.
- Training Seminars which include first steps into exporting and importing, export documentation, market updates and other international trade focused seminars
- International Trade Bulletin- a list of enquiries received from sources throughout the world
- International Trade Library containing trade directories, product catalogues, trade fair publications, yellow pages and other trade information that will assist you to do business offshore
BREXIT some things you need to know https://www.newzealandchambers.co.nz/export-documentation/brexit/