Use your membership card to secure savings from the following businesses …
The Offer . . .
- Huge Range of Products – over 16,000 in-stock products including:
- Low prices backed up by our Price Match Promise.* Members receive business account holder pricing plus additional savings on nearly 1,800 commonly used items. Savings vary by product with the average member saving an additional 14% per annum off our already low everyday prices.+
- Convenience – order your way: online, free phone, free fax, email or shop in store. Receive free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm.*
Buying on account . . .
- If you already have an OfficeMax account, email and ask to have it linked to our Chamber member offer.
- Top open an account, click this link to apply. The online form only takes a few minutes to complete and we often have your new account opened within 24 hours. Simply forward the notification email you receive from OfficeMax to to ensure that your new account is linked to Chamber member pricing.
Accessing the discounts without an account . . .
If you prefer to pay as you go using a credit or debit card to collect credit card points or rewards, shopping with OfficeMax is easy . . .
- In store – When you are ready to pay for your items, ask the OfficeMax staff member to ring your purchases on the Chamber of Commerce Cash Account and any additional discounts will automatically be applied. You can pay by cash, eftpos, credit or debit card.
- Online– email and OfficeMax will send you a special link to a Chamber member’s only website that enables you to purchase online and pay by credit or debit card. The prices you see online using this link will include all applicable member discounts.
* Click any of these links to view OfficeMax terms and conditions, Price Match Promise or to find your nearest OfficeMax retail store.
+ your savings may vary based on the types and quantities of products purchased.
Z – is for New Zealand
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 8 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at over 200 Z service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you’re in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That’s the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people
Z does the administration, you do the business.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 8 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.
- Save 13.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply.
- 15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.*
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
To take advantage of the exclusive Chamber Z Card offer you’ll need to have your membership number handy and this unique code CHAMBERNR.
Signing up for a Z Card is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply go toz.co.nz/Chamber to apply.
To view the offer please click here.
Got a Z Card already?
If your business already has a Z Card through your local Chamber of Commerce, and you’re not receiving this latest offer and want to be, all you need to do is –
Not sure what offer you’re currently on?
Log into your Z Card Online account or get in touch with Z directly to make sure you’re getting the most from Z Card account.
The fine print
Z’s standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Card accounts. The business must be GST registered to apply for a Z Card.
* The VTNZ offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other VTNZ discount price offer. Payments made by cash or EFTPOS only.
** For more information on collecting Fly Buys or Airpoints with Z Card, including Fly Buys and Airpoints terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard.
Freephone: 0800 474 355
Putting the Z in XERO
Feeding Z Card invoice data into Xero makes data input a breeze click here to find out more
Save on mobile, broadband and fixed communications services with Vodafone
The Chamber has teamed up with Vodafone to offer members 3 months half price
(on base plan only) to new and re-signing customers on a 24 month term. Click here to find out more.
To sign up, speak to your local Vodafone representative call 0800 888 129.
Take advantage of their “Meet or Beat” deal. As a NZ Chamber of Commerce Northland member, when you show Mercury a recent price an electricity supplier is offering you for your Northland based business premises, they promise to either meet that price, or go one better, and beat it! They’ll also fix the price of your energy at that super low rate for 2 years.
NOEL LEEMING GROUP
Save on electronics and appliances
Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide.
Simply use your membership card, or quote your membership number to access trade discounts across the range.
Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today’s technology. Whether you’re setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989
Book a learning session in store or at home with Tech Solutions. Their Tech’s can get you up and running in no time and test your internet speed at home. They also offer Helpdesk support until 5pm 7 days a week.
For more information call 0800 737 5223 or visit www.noelleeming.co.nz/shop
When you choose a Hertz rental car you can be assured that you will receive a well-maintained vehicle, world-class service and exceptional value.
Providing a quality driving experience with excellent service is paramount to Hertz New Zealand and it has one of the newest fleets in the country, which are equipped with the latest safety features. Depending on customers’ needs and requirements, they can choose from a wide range of standard, SUV, PHEVs, Utes, Cargo vans and even Mustangs!
Hertz recognises that New Zealand is a leader in sustainability, and is committed to implementing environmental initiatives within the region. Hertz has introduced its Green Traveller Collection in select locations to offer environmentally friendly, low-emissions motoring as an alternative to fuel vehicles.
With 43 locations in all major cities and airports around New Zealand, Hertz offers a wide range of pick-up and drop-off locations. To further enhance your rental experience, Hertz has an innovative product range on offer including the Hertz NeverLost Navigation system, Hertz New Zealand Audio Travel App and Premium Roadside Assistance as well as flexible hire options.
In 2018, Hertz proudly celebrated 100 years of industry-leading service, safety and innovation.
How to get your discounted corporate rates
Simply email to obtain your member discount code and then log in to hertz.co.nz tick the box enter a discount of promo code and put your own code in the Discount/CDP code box.
AIRPOINTS™ FOR BUSINESS
Airpoints™ for Business supercharges New Zealand based SMEs by making it easier to earn Airpoints Dollars™, more often.
Airpoints™ for Business supercharges New Zealand based SMEs by making it easier to earn Airpoints Dollars™, more often. The programme rewards businesses with bonus Airpoints Dollars every time the business owner or their employees fly on an eligible flight with Air New Zealand for work. Members of the programme can also earn on everyday business expenses with the Airpoints for Business Partner Network.
Want to save more on your merchant fees?
Did you know that you could benefit from preferential Westpac merchant rates? As a Chamber of Commerce member, you qualify for a rate of 1.95%for card present transactions, as well as other competitive merchant service options.
Want to find out more?
Contact Westpac Merchant Services on 0800 888 066, option 3.
Eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply to Westpac products and services. You must be a member of Auckland Chamber of Commerce to qualify for this preferential merchant rate. For more information, contact Westpac on the details provided above.
Talk to our Regional Partners to see how they can help you make savings in your business
THE NORTHERN ADVOCATE
NORTHLAND DOCUMENT SOLUTION – RICOH NORTHLAND
Current membership fees are: (INCLUDING GST)
|Business Start-Up (trading less than a year)||$149.50|
|65+ – Retired individual membership (non- voting rights)||$51.75|
|Not for Profit||$201.25|
|1 – 3 Employees||$201.25|
|4 – 6 Employees||$304.75|
|7 – 9 Employees||$419.75|
|10 – 50 Employees||$603.75|