- This event has passed.
Business Capability Workshop | Presentations & Pitching Ideas AND Public Consultation & Engagement – FULL DAY
September 12, 2023 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pmFREE
Power up your presence as a business and individual with our next two Business Capability Workshops. Whether you are pitching to win a contract or wanting to have your say to influence outcomes, it is all about being heard.
Frank Aldridge is back again to facilitate two free workshops sharing his 25 plus years of experience working with councils, the private sector and NGOs across negotiation, procurement and engagement. Join us if you want to gain the edge and stand out in the crowd, get your point across, or get your way.
Presentations & Pitching Ideas
A good presentation excites, engages, informs, and ultimately gets buy in. Your business may be great, BUT how good are you at convincing clients to pick you? This workshop will help you…
- Understand buyer psychology
- Identify the ideal client & most cost effective path to them
- Understand how to prepare for a presentation and get your point across
- Learn the $3million question to ask in a sales presentation
- Apply strategy development tools maximise your chances of success
This workshop is a perfect follow on from the Winning Tenders 101 or Masterclass, or if you just need to revisit and refresh your presentation skills.
Public Consultation & Engagement
Is your voice being heard? Do you have input into decisions that affect you or your business? Public consultation and engagement provides opportunities for you to influence your community and business environment. Discover the power of effective engagement. This workshop will help you…
- Learn about engagement opportunities and how they affect you
- Stay abreast of current consultations and engagement
- Write submissions that get your point across
- Engage effectively in a submission presentation so that you are heard
- Increase your chances of success
Don’t get lost in the crowd, ensure your concerns are heard. Effective engagement ensures a partnership is established that allows public input into the designs, policies, and plans that affect your community.
Don’t have time for both workshops?